Otter Creek deep six
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
“i – i don't think you look like... a skull,” lucy uttered after the other had responded to her comment about the woman being beautiful. the markings were very particular, but they did not echo death in any way to the dark shadow. though their conversation seemed to have shifted to a theoretical one of whether it was more beneficial to appear like a floating skull or to inspire beauty in others. to the ghoul, she could only imagine there being one benefit of looking like a deceased creature. “i guess, if you – you wanted to frighten someone, then being beautiful isn't the way you'd like to look,” the girl remarked with a nervous flicking of her stubbed tail. if the woman before her was the type to want to strike fear in the hearts of others, lucy felt she might have made a terrible mistake by approaching.

the peculiar wolf then seemed to find her place, offering an introduction to the dark shadow. with nervous blue eyes, the damaged young thing dipped her head and flattened her ears to her crown. “my name is lucy,” she returned, though she could feel the sound of her own moniker hitch against the back of her throat from lack of use, and she wondered how long she would have been able to keep the presence of the woman huntington. as though she was trying to find a way to further their conversation, the ghoul turned her sights to their surroundings and canted her head just slightly to the left.

“do you – is this your home?”
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
deep six - by Huntington - December 18, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 19, 2018, 12:38 AM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 23, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 29, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 19, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 23, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 28, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - January 05, 2019, 05:07 PM