Otter Creek deep six
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
the ghoul found that it was far easier to trust other women than it was to trust the men who roamed the wilderness. and while the stranger who stood before her seemed an odd type, she did not seem as though she intended any harm to the fragile shadow. she spoke directly and did not seem to dance around the subjects that she approached, which was good and well, but seemed awfully intimidating to the blue-eyed specter. she was doing everything that she could to appear capable enough to continue on the conversation that she was holding.

when huntington asked whether or not lucy knew about the nearby packs, the slender girl dipped her muzzle and shook her head once. it had been a great deal of time since she had been in the wilds last, and she did not want to think back to those days. she had done everything that she could to pass the image of iliksis from her mind. so, when her cosmic blue gaze latched to the woman’s she did so with an apologetic expression.

“no, it’s been far too long since i’ve been in these lands – i’m sure much has changed,” the dark thing spoke.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
deep six - by Huntington - December 18, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 19, 2018, 12:38 AM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 19, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 23, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: deep six - by Huntington - December 29, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 19, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 23, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - December 28, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: deep six - by Lucy - January 05, 2019, 05:07 PM