Overture Downs why because you dance like a wounded giraffe.
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
If any of Liffey's disappointment showed, Gannet didn't notice, which was probably a good thing because he would have zero clue what it was about. He liked kids, but parenthood was eons away from his mind, and he couldn't begin to imagine what Liffey felt about hers

He knew Liffey had had problems with Moonspear, but had no clue how deep those problems went. When they'd left, his main focus had been her leaving (and, honestly, his own lack of invitation). The why behind it hasn't occurred... he'd just assumed she didn't want to be around the rest of them anymore. I told Hydra I wanted to. He said, easily enough. She said I could. She hadn't been thrilled, but of course not, he hadn't been overjoyed to leave her either. But he had felt like he needed to and she seemed to understand, which was all you could really ask of a friend.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
why because you dance like a wounded giraffe. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: why because you dance like a wounded giraffe. - by Gannet - December 27, 2018, 10:17 PM