Lost Creek Hollow mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd.
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Like many other teenage boys, Breccan was a heavy sleeper. He remained oblivious to his mother's arrival and didn't even notice her feather-light touch against his cheek or her whispered words. No, it wasn't Liffey that woke him up -- it was his own snoring, as another guttural sound rumbled through his chest and startled him back into consciousness. He twitched and blinked and looked up blearily, right into his mom's face looming over him.

"Ah!" he squealed, his voice cracking as he recoiled. It took him a few seconds to gather awareness and piece together what was happening and where he was. He exhaled noisily as he pushed himself up into a sitting position and stretched. "You scared me," he said sheepishly, ears splayed. "What are you doing?" Because he had missed her question about adventuring entirely.
Messages In This Thread
mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 31, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - January 03, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - February 19, 2019, 04:34 PM