Silver Creek so i told him to run
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She wasn't sure that her flirtation would be wanted when he remained silent for such a long stretch of time. She also wasn't sure that this was a good idea anymore, as he seemed to be analyzing her every move. There was something so tense, so practiced about the way he acted but she couldn't pinpoint it and she wondered if maybe she was just reading too much into things. Then he smiled but even that came across oddly, there seemed to be absolutely no emotion behind it, no brightness, no warmth. It was as if something invisible had simply pulled the corners of his lips up yet he was still truly carrying a serious, blank expression on the inside. She swallowed quickly, suddenly wanting to leave but out of the desire to be polite she thought about a question. "Well....You don't seem like our type. The Rosings type. All....Gallant and Confident and wanting a wife to feed and have look pretty by your side. you're really...quiet i've noticed. stick around one spot alot. So...what brings you here?" she asked curiously, hoping she wasn't pushing any privacy limits he had.
Messages In This Thread
so i told him to run - by Iliksis - December 20, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Lilah Silverback - December 20, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Iliksis - December 27, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Lilah Silverback - December 30, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: so i told him to run - by Iliksis - January 06, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Lilah Silverback - January 13, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Iliksis - January 18, 2019, 07:01 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Lilah Silverback - January 18, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: so i told him to run - by Iliksis - January 20, 2019, 12:52 PM