Deepwood Weald penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime
method to the madness
99 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
the other regarded her however brief her own words had been. a reply was given, a short greeting, though not much else. two people passing each other in the near-night was not uncommon. she could scent many on the stranger's coat, leading her to believe she belonged to a pack. whether it was in the area or not, she did not seem to care enough to ask. Huntington's eyes drifted to the woman again as she asked her question. a slow smile broke face.

that was not quite a unique, ah, description. it could apply to many other 'boys'. yet she was behaving herself for now. she would not bite out a sarcastic reply. not unless given reason. "you are the first I have come across here" she spoke quietly, giving the other nothing important. not unless she desired a detailed list of wolves she had met thus far. there was the dark woman with the lighter paws she had seen in her first night, but other than that there were many others.

"who is it you seek? one of your family, a friend or a packmate?" she asked in return. 

Messages In This Thread
penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 21, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 21, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 29, 2018, 09:58 PM