Deepwood Weald penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime
method to the madness
99 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
she had absolutely little to no desire to share herself with a complete stranger. let the people that had nothing to hide share freely, or perhaps even too much. let the fools have their conversations about little else but the weather and other such fancies. "I did" she focused entirely on the other's incredulous tone. though the young man had cleaned his own coat and she applied a coat of Balsamorhiza sap to prevent infection, she had done her job in an acceptable manner. "should I have not?" 

leaving her with that, she turned easily from the woman. stalking forward without her. not allowing her to put off her personal search of her kin. if Huntington had someone to search for her in such a way, she would not want them to be idle. though the fact remained; this Revui did not return to his brood. she chose not to point that out. "I wish you luck" she decided upon giving her that if anything. her tone left little to whether she actually did. "should I see him, I will let him know you look." he could not have gotten very far.

it was clear she was leaving the other woman here. the coast was still far away, and Huntington had business to attend to in this area. she would not keep the searching sister, and should they choose to be offended by it... that was her concern, not the skull-clad woman's. in a small part, deep within her dead heart, she was allowing the woman to continue without being burdened by a companion. she disappeared easily into the blackness of the woodland, exiting the area in which the woman had found her.

Messages In This Thread
penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 20, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Huntington - December 21, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 20, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 21, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: penny for my thoughts, I deserve a dime - by Lyra - December 29, 2018, 09:58 PM