Stavanger Bay like a chef making donuts and pastries it’s time to make you sweat
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy rolled her eyes at his comeback, though it was pretty funny. She let him get through his whole shpeel, looking back over her shoulder to laugh a little when he said ‘you dig’. Nice to see others sharing in her lingo. The smile melted into a half smile half wide eyed look, Actually yeah, give those sharks a ring for me? Tell em there’s a devastatingly handsome man annoying me to death and I need them to come get me now so he can’t have the satisfaction, she said dramatically, shifting to face him fully now

Then she paused and cocked her head to the side, as though an idea had come to her, Oh wait! she said with a giggle and a smile. Nevermind, I could just pelt you with some more rocks! she said as though she’d solved every problem. Her tongue sticking out of her mouth as she focused, she smacked another rock towards him.
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
Messages In This Thread
RE: like a chef making donuts and pastries it’s time to make you sweat - by Saucy - January 07, 2019, 07:01 PM