Stone Circle enough about me, let's talk about you
let's start livin' dangerously
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
Joining 
this was totally new. it was like some kinda fae circle. a fairy ring, but also not. he'd never seen the likes of tall towering stones all straight up like this. the young man was amazed, staring dumbly at the landmark. he snapped his jaws shut just as quick. nobody needed to know how amazed he really was. he'd be seen as some ignorant newcomer. but ah, that was the kicker wasn't it, buddy? he was totally new here. he'd come to this place with total naivety. he entered near the pack land cause it was the first one he came across, and he was nothing without people backing him. 

well, when he was new that is. he could take care of himself just fine alone but it was best to have friends in high places. at least until he settled down in this place. his tawny coat flexed as he proceeded to stretch forward, a pink tongue rolling from his mouth as he yawned. it wasn't good to move forward or invade too much. he was testing his luck being here. but he did lift his head and howl a request to meet the others here after that huge yawn. Puck reclined easily, fuschia eyes blinking expectantly as he peered through the cloudy sky above. 

now all he had to was be patient. however long he'd wait for the unknown pack members to notice he was here, he'd damn well wait. well, uh, he might get bored and wander away eventually. depends on how fast people reacted. and he hoped it was a good one. a positive one. one that didn't involve teeth and claws and him bleeding. ouch.

Messages In This Thread
enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 21, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 24, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 29, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 24, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 29, 2018, 08:19 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by RIP Valette - January 06, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 01:39 PM