Jade Fern Grove all that remains of you is a crackle of your energy
tear at the seams 'til you come undone
93 Posts
Ooc —
To hear her speak of a sole ambition plants a seed of unrest (which he does well to hide). There is much more to their lives than knowledge. Such as passing along that information to any that will take an ear. A juvenile brain is the best for such a thing. As a youth, he prospered under Tartok's tutelage. It helped that many were his instructor, too, as opposed to a single wolf. Sounds like she wants none of that. Very well then. He'll not push his values, only share them since she asked.

I would like to run with a pack again. One that fosters my temperament. And I would...like to have children someday. Nothing extraordinary. Much will happen in his life to make it extraordinary, he's sure. No such thing as a dull life amongst wildlings.

Natjuk yawns. Their discussion is far from monotonous but weariness has long since taken root. He'll not be speaking for much longer.

And just like that, he drifts off to sleep, slouching into a nonverbal heap. Huntington tsks and goes on her way, as phantasmal as she came.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all that remains of you is a crackle of your energy - by Natjuk - January 03, 2019, 06:45 PM