Blackfeather Woods she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes
80 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Damn. Well, just because he doesn't know doesn't mean that Miraak hadn't come here. She will continue to ask around, and see if her brother still lives. The prospect of young Melonii is more captivating to her at the moment, anyway.

Two girls, Megara murmurs, staring dreamily into the trees. How lovely. It does my heart good to know that Meldresi's legacy lives on. She looks at the guardian again, giving him a dip of her head. And thank you for your service to my family and to Mephala. The Brotherhood suits you, she adds, gaze drifting over the pawprint on his shoulder, brighter and fresher than her own.

She licks her chops in contemplation. May I be allowed to visit my sister's grave, sometime? she asks. Not today, but when I have had time to prepare? I would only like to say a prayer, and bring her some plants I know she loved.
Messages In This Thread
she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - December 22, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - December 24, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - December 28, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - December 29, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - January 05, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - January 06, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - January 14, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - January 21, 2019, 02:24 PM