Dragoncrest Cliffs i could never get the hang of thursday
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
She hears her name behind her, ear twitching backward, but water reaches up and covers half her face and nose. She snorts and shakes her head, slowly lifting her head and turning as Blixen comes in close. Why does she always shove her nose into the spots that hurt the most? Mallaidh growls in response, shifting so that she can get away from the touches. As gentle as they may be, they still hurt, and she’s still too groggy to know she’s only trying to help.

The matter fur of her throat and chest are water-logged, blood soaking further down and onto her legs. She doesn’t really hear what Blixen has to say and, sluggishly turns her head to her girlfr—

Mallaidh narrows her eyes a bit. That’s not right.

“I think I need P—” she pauses, remembering she’s gone. Or dead. Or something. “Help. Rose.”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 24, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Rose - December 25, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 28, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - January 20, 2019, 09:47 PM