Dragoncrest Cliffs i could never get the hang of thursday
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
She hadn’t really been joking. It was her or him and she’s fond enough of herself that it wasn’t going to be her. Some switch flipped in her. There was before she killed someone and now after she’s killed someone. She wonders if it’s the same for Eske or Antumbra or Artaax.

”I can’t...” she starts, actually shaking her head. The ringing is still there. ”I feel like I fell off the cliffs,” she says, mostly because she doesn’t know what a truck is. She falls quiet then, trying to listen to anything but the ringing with very little success. Trying so hard causes her to miss Rose’s arrival, turning sharply to see her friend. A sloppy smile forms on her lips and she starts to stand (with much effort) to prove she can. Her legs tremble, her shoulder aches, but her friend is here.

Blood thinner by water drips from the tufts of fur in her main. The bright blood is definitely hers, looking down to finally see how much is there, before she blinks owlishly.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 24, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Rose - December 25, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 28, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - January 20, 2019, 09:47 PM