Sunspire Mountains i'm pretty but i'm tough, like a diamond or beef jerky in a ball gown
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Thank-you for the kudos ^_^ Very nice! Also best wishes for 2019!

e__e ooc text is eating my post again!

------

It was often said that trust was hard to come by and would fly out of the window as soon as it was gone. Epic realized he was at a disadvantage when he offered her (medical) help; after all, why would a random stranger do that? Were his intentions alright? While Mallaid -- as she introduced herself -- had nothing to fear as Epic was quite sincere, he decided not to go the extra mile to push it. While remaining polite, she made it obvious to him that she was in doubt of wanting or needing his help. He nodded understanding, a wise choice that he probably made as well if he had been part of a pack. Besides that, it wasn't like she was bleeding to death and needed 911-emergency help. "You'll be fine, Mal."

When his newfound crush mentioned being on her way back home without drawing much attention, he gently smiled while taking a step backwards, making the path clear so she could move on. Although, he paused momentarily. "I was heading higher up the mountain to enjoy the scenery. Feel free to tag along if you need a break from a long journey." The choice was up to her. Then, he added lastly. "I heard the scenery up there is really beautiful." The sentence wasn't quite finished, for nearly inaudible he unconsciencly added. Like you. She didn't hear that last part, or did she?