Sunspire Mountains i'm pretty but i'm tough, like a diamond or beef jerky in a ball gown
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
You're totally right.  I forgot to close it.

While his intentions came from a good heart, he sometimes missed a social hint or two. Sometimes that could lead to socially awkward situations like this. Only when her tall ears glued to her skull and she shook her head, did he painfully bit his lip. It wasn't like he felt gutted for a decline of his invitation, instead her wound was more severe than he realized. He wanted to cheer her up, instead he was only holding her up. Even worse; he had been trying to flirt with her. "Oi!" Like an apoly his own ears glued back to his skull as he looked away, pondering for a moment how to make up for it. Epic suddenly felt very uncertain; more like an epic failure.

"I-i-if your wound really h-h-hurts. P-p-put Comfrey leaves o-on your wound. Small mountain rose herb. S-small leafy-green w-with p-purple f-f-flower. Should be native to the area." Maybe even the tidbit of information would help her out. Still feeling apologetic, he allowed his golden eyes to look to the ground. Man-yourself-up. Epic thought for a second, taking a deep breath and raising his eyes once more. With this information, hopefully she had an advantage to treat the wound. If there was more he could do, he would gladly help out; but maybe the best help he could offer was not to stand in her way anymore or hold her up any longer.