Phoenix Maplewood And some I had to leave behind
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
All Welcome 

It had taken a while for everyone to settle in. Or.....more truthfully it had taken him a while to settle in and he had used the excuse that he wanted to make sure morningside merged peacefully before he would go about his business of searching for those who didn't follow and letting their allies know of the merge. His first stop had been Undersea, his second....his second was to hopefully locate Desdemona and the only idea he had was that hopefully she had returned to the Maplewood where she had vanished from before the merge happened. She hadn't been seen during the announcement nor the trip to Elysium and it had bothered him quite a bit. It was easy enough finding his way back and he was saddened but not surprised to find the scent of Morningside so stale already that it was like they were just ghosts who had passed by. 

He sniffed around the borders, walking them for a few minutes before he was able to work out that Desdemona's scent was definitely stronger than anyone else's. His heart squeezed with dispair, tail drooping at the horrible realisation that she had been here for the week and a half they had been gone, still marking the borders of Morningside like nobody had left. Immediately he lifted his muzzle and howled for her, sitting down outside the borders because in all truth she had been the only one claiming these woods and therefore she ran them now.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - December 25, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Vegas - December 26, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - December 26, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - December 29, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - January 12, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - January 13, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - January 13, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - January 13, 2019, 10:50 PM