Blackbeak Bluff I’ll set the sea on fire with an attitude like this.
"Step up, bitch."
22 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
no worries hun; it was actually beautiful ~ all my posts are phone posts. x_x

Valkyr had begun her downpour of heavy doubt while her mind remained a blur. Damnit-

Just as she moved a little closer inland, a bright red flare had snatched her attention, and with it cane a voice. But the voice came before the sight, this spooking the absolute shit outta her. Had the wind not been blowing so fiercely, this dashing bastard would have heard a little poot fly right outta her ass, and self consciously she swatted her tail in a slappy fashion. As soon as her eyes connected with the hot red face of this rogue however, fury erupted in her chest, a volcanic eruption even brighter than him! 

First, you can kiss my ass,” she heatedly threw at the piece of shit on the ledge above her. “Then you can go mind your business!

Had she not been so terrified of the man jumping out at her like some hellcolored version of god, she might’ve been a bit nicer...and maybe even tried practicing her little flirting techniques. Even so, it wouldn’t have done her any good, considering she was terrible at it. All she did was hide behind her fury, and that hadn’t really gotten her anywhere. If she ever got laid, it was because this horniness hormone would shove face down ass up in front of any male she came across...
maybe it was bad she told him to kiss her ass.

With a huff, she sat down, overlooking the sea as if she could spot her sister having a bomb ass time swimming around like a damn crazy person out there in those awful waves. But really, she was trying to figure out how best to take back- “Actually, dont kiss my ass, if you don’t mind.” 

She then idly turned a only little bit less vexed gaze up where the chump was. That was a little bit more nice, wasn’t it?

“And what’s that supposed to mean?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: I’ll set the sea on fire with an attitude like this. - by Valkyr - January 16, 2019, 04:23 PM