Nova Peak you think i'll be the dark sky
Dustin' off my jumpsuit
20 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The miserable moments passed by almost unbearably as she waited for the repercussions of her actions, but they never came. Instead, the stranger asked if she was alright. She opened her eyes and glanced up taking in his appearance for only a few quick seconds before dropping her gaze again. She noticed the black snake peeking at her from behind his large head, but she was too ruffled to ask about it now. He was a pretty shade of red from what she could tell by her brief glance, but what she noted most was that he was big--much bigger than she was, and he could easily hurt her with minimal effort. So far, he seemed to mean her no harm, though, so Sif slowly unfurled herself from the ground, careful not to meet his gaze, and settled into a slightly-hunched sitting position. 

She swallowed hard. Um, I-I don't know, she answered first, her voice shaky. I heard something and--and just ran, she admitted, ears falling a little in embarrassment. She had been startled, so she ran; it's not like she could have really stood up for herself anyway if it had been something aiming to hurt her, so her next best defense was to get away as fast as possible. I, um, I'm sorry if I intruded, she offered next, eyes lifting just barely before darting back to the ground.

Out of habit, she took a slow step back, wanting to place more space between them. She hadn't realized how close she was to the edge of the cliff until her rear paw was sliding down it, throwing off her balance and causing her to tumble down the mountain side. Seconds later, she would land at the rocky bottom of the peak, neck breaking with a snap as her body landed with a thud, lifeless eyes looking back out of her body at the area she would rot. She knew no one here, and no one would look for her.
This character is Non-consent, and any type of PP is allowed with her excluding death.
Volcanoes melt me down
Messages In This Thread
you think i'll be the dark sky - by Punisher - December 26, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: you think i'll be the dark sky - by Sif - December 26, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: you think i'll be the dark sky - by Punisher - December 28, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: you think i'll be the dark sky - by Sif - January 08, 2019, 04:08 PM