Blacktail Deer Plateau I'll shred 'em all and go with you
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He didn’t hide his surprise as she brought the slender face into his shoulder’s blades. Because, well, he wasn’t used to physical appreciation. He hadn’t ever gotten any. And with him showing his own to her by staying with her, it had caught his attention that there was sadness that came with this gesture. The Coyotes has made her sad, her words just as heartbroken as Arana’s had when she missed her home. 

There was was some strange correlation between the quicksilver and the golden girls and Siqsa didn’t know what to even make of it. Nor the feelings of regret of how he treated his ‘sister’ as he had abused her so much. But even with the similarities, he couldn’t see himself doing the same things he had to Rue as he had to Arana. So as she showed her gratitude, instead of his prior world style of snapping at her to redeem his personal space and ward off weakness, to stood there, and allowed her to express herself as she desired against him. It saved energy, as it took enough to simply exist let alone to be angry all the time. But this? This was nice. 

Slopped neck or not, as she pulled away, his peripherals and auds followed her sounds. Garnet irises stayed across the petite limbs as she made the suggestion of their next move. He remained silent, bobbing his head as an affirmation of her suggestion. He wasn’t going anywhere unless it was with her. As they started their voyage, he kept pace with her, the sway of his weight giving the impression of his readsiness to do some damage to any who stood between them.

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 26, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Alessia - December 26, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 08:33 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 27, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 11:20 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 29, 2018, 08:04 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - January 04, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - January 05, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 15, 2019, 04:08 PM