Blacktail Deer Plateau I'll shred 'em all and go with you
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Siq listened to Kavik, knowing how much the pain had come to settle in the base of his throat. He could hear it, and it sounded just as Arana’s had the day he left her before that woman Indra and her pup. He had watched, but as he had, he had left her and she was desperate. This situation was similar...

but the difference was him being incapable of simply leaving Kavik, or Ruenna. He’d have to be here to make sure Kavik was safe. But first, checking the mountain pass, as instructed. Ruenna hosted her own flurry or emotions, and giving a knowing glance to the quicksilver, he bobbed his low dome at Kavik before keeping close to Ruenna as she began to move. They had to figure out something fast...

or or whatever was plaguing the Plateau was gonna off them too...

one at a time.

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 26, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Alessia - December 26, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 26, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 08:33 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 27, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2018, 11:20 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - December 27, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - December 29, 2018, 08:04 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 03, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Ruenna - January 04, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by Siqsa - January 05, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: I'll shred 'em all and go with you - by RIP Kavik - January 15, 2019, 04:08 PM