Hushed Willows hot child in the city
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His ears slowly perked, expression changing to something close to bittersweet happiness as she quoted Sunspot, someone he recalled his father mentioning once in a while he vaguely remembered her being his  dad's sister or something. He had never met the woman but the words Rae spoke were familiar anyway in an aching sort of way. They sounded so similar to the stuff his father used to say to try and make him and Dawn feel better, the advice he used to give that made him so incredible. Sunny felt another lump rise in his throat but this time it was different. he wasn't sad but instead he felt as if perhaps this was a sign that somewhere his dad was watching and still trying to help support him and guide him. "He's...She's right. You're right. I need to stop acting like I made some massive mistake....If I hadn't we all could have died. Besides...I still have my friends and family here even though it's not Morningside." he smiled and cleared his throat, feeling the cloudy gloom that had plagued him for so long fade away. At her suggestion that he go with her to see them all he was so badly tempted to jump right into it but the reminder that he had to watch over everyone here kept him from speaking immediately. He opened his mouth to respond but just then the chuff from Lily interupted and he turned to see her arriving. 

He offered the leader a smile and a friendly wag of his tail and let Lily do her thing. When she was finished he started by answering her questions first "In a way she is a lost Morningsider yeah...but from a while back. This is Skraeling, a really close friend of mine. She knows pretty much everything. She was...well she was just asking if i'd accompany her on a trip for a little bit and we would both be returning together. Would that be a problem?" he asked the woman. He would stay if he was needed and of course he would tell Aliac and Aviana before going off but he really wanted to go.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
hot child in the city - by Skraeling - December 27, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: hot child in the city - by Sunny - December 27, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: hot child in the city - by Skraeling - December 27, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: hot child in the city - by Sunny - December 27, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: hot child in the city - by Skraeling - December 27, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: hot child in the city - by Sunny - December 28, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: hot child in the city - by Skraeling - December 28, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: hot child in the city - by Lily - December 28, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: hot child in the city - by Sunny - December 30, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: hot child in the city - by Skraeling - January 02, 2019, 02:03 AM