Swiftcurrent Creek lucretia, my reflection
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Wooowwww I did not expect this thread to blow up at all... lmfao
He snorted. “Because they’re children,” he reminded her, not able to seek an excuse for Talos’ desperate need to wear the downfall of he and Durnehviir’s relationship as a sturdy shield against everyone and anything—while still pinning the blame on Aria. It was obvious the girl had overheard the argument. It was impossible to reconcile with her, as she avoided him just as well as the other women in his life.

As she continued to talk, Constantine refrained from rolling his ways—perhaps in a way that was almost like his brother. Aria was determined to shoulder Durnehviir’s insecurities on her shoulders, and Constantine’s patience was wearing thin.

And then she continued to—the claim that he was all she knew now, and stating it in the way that somehow felt as if she were twisting the words to once more be his fault again.

“Durnehviir’s jealousy was created by her alone. I fucking refuse to feel guilty over maintaining my friendship with you because I had told her once before of you and how close we had been and she chose to believe that I would leave her for you. Own that if you want to—I won’t.”

As quickly as he had stood, the stocky wolf turned again, settling stubbornly on his rump at the side of the creek, his gaze burning as he stared at the lands before him and away from her. “I’m going to need you to figure that out, then. You don’t get to play on your past that caused you to lose your memories. You’ve had plenty of time to build new ones—forge relationships. Do something with yourself. Here. You’re the only one holding yourself back. Not my kids. Not Durnehviir.”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
lucretia, my reflection - by Constantine - December 28, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: lucretia, my reflection - by Aria - January 20, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: lucretia, my reflection - by Constantine - January 20, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: lucretia, my reflection - by Aria - January 20, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: lucretia, my reflection - by Constantine - January 20, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: lucretia, my reflection - by Aria - January 20, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: lucretia, my reflection - by Constantine - January 20, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: lucretia, my reflection - by Aria - January 20, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: lucretia, my reflection - by Constantine - January 28, 2019, 08:14 PM