Dawnlark Plains I get it cracking like a bad back
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
A fire. Well that explained a lot. Damn, Fiadh whistled, sweeping a wide and appraising look across the empty plains. There had been someone living here? That was tough. Moving from Redhawk Caldera to the Plateau for shits and giggles had seemed rough when she was younger, but it had nothing on being chased from your home by a raging inferno. Well, not that she knew what that felt like, but she could hazard a guess. She crossed her heart and hoped she never would know.

Are they okay? she wondered, unable to help some of Raven's influence from slipping through. She hadn't trained under the Redhawk medic for long, but it had been enough for her to put compassion before the adventurous child she'd once been. It was almost natural now to worry even about complete strangers.

Ahhhhh, not much, she answered with a shrug. I thought I'd go home and visit my family, but they're like... yikes... there's like a hundred of 'em and they all kinda look identical and... yikes, she repeated, shrugging once more as she lost the words to give voice to her noncommittal hesitation to go home. Anyway, I'm Fiadh. What brought you out here, Lily?
Messages In This Thread
I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - December 31, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 03, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 13, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 14, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 15, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 16, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 22, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 22, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 26, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 27, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 27, 2019, 09:38 PM