Dawnlark Plains I get it cracking like a bad back
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Woah wait, people actually died? Shit, that was heavy. Fiadh wondered how the survivors go on with their days knowing some of their comrades had died so they could live. It went without saying that the Blackthorn would be highly susceptible to survivor's guilt and depression if she had to experience that. Her only frame of reference for pack life was one where most of her packmates were also her siblings and aunts and uncles, though, so of course it seemed incredibly traumatizing to her.

Though Lily's description of a nice walk hardly fit the bill for their location, Fiadh nodded in understanding. Even the most barren of landscapes was sometimes a nice change from the norm. She hadn't exactly liked Heron Lake Plateau, for example, but it was a nice change from the Caldera. And even this scorched wasteland was a nice change from the plateau, or the rolling foothills she'd been in before coming back here. Apparently there were a lot of packs in this area, or so Lily implied, and she chuckled softly.

About as far from here as you can imagine, she said, and she meant it. From here, the places Fiadh had been the last couple months were probably closer than where the Redhawks resided. That was crazy to think about. My family lives at Heron Lake Plateau. Heard of it? It's, like... waaaaaay south. She gestured vaguely. What are the packs around here like? Redhawks is sort of completely by itself. How do you all share the land? She couldn't help thinking of Blackfeather Woods and how they had managed to encroach upon Redhawk Caldera even when they were miles and miles away.
Messages In This Thread
I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - December 31, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 03, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 13, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 14, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 15, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 16, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 22, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 22, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 26, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 27, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 27, 2019, 09:38 PM