Dawnlark Plains I get it cracking like a bad back
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
It was, she agreed. Too much testosterone. A few of the guys had been good, though, to an adventurous young Fiadh who, like her mother before her, had a thin streak of promiscuity. It made her feel older and better than she really was, and it made her feel better than her siblings who had stayed at home too. In some ways it was her mark of individuality, even if she could probably find better ways to express herself than having so-so sex with random dudes she hardly knew.

Once upon a time, the Redhawks had been equally possessive of their territory and everything surrounding it. That time was gone as far as Fiadh knew, though; it had been when Fox and Peregrine were leaders, and for that reason, she was a little glad she'd never lived under them. From the sounds of it they were super cool, but she couldn't have upheld that lifestyle. She was too lackadaisical to care about whether someone set up nearby or not, as long as they didn't trespass. In that, Lily seemed to feel similarly.

Redhawks is sorta in between. Not too big on visitors but not ridiculous about everything around it. Little did she know they actually were exactly like that under Quixote's leadership. Lily's subsequent offer was so unexpected and generous that Fiadh blinked slowly and for a moment couldn't find her words. When she did speak again, it was to say in a slightly wondrous way, that would actually be really nice, wow, thank you so much!
Messages In This Thread
I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - December 31, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 03, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 13, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 14, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 15, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 16, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 22, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 22, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 26, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Lily - January 27, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: I get it cracking like a bad back - by Fiadh - January 27, 2019, 09:38 PM