Arrow Lake spriggan
105 Posts
Ooc —
The hunt had been a good one, a chance for Sorin to once again enjoy the camdrie of his kin. Although there was a degree of trepidation in being around a large group again, Stigmata had made sure Sorin had plenty of space. For that, the shadow was thankful; it had been some time since he had been around such large numbers, and he had initially felt awkward when joining in on the spoils of the hunt. For the most part, he had kept to himself the last few days, simply observing what he could of the pack.

Sorin both saw and scented Stigmata approach, rising to meet the tactician as he spoke. Sorin had to admit that he was impressed with the wealth of knowledge the male before him possesed, and how he was able to apply such knowledge so perfectly to any situation. There was only one other Sorin had ever known who could match Stigmata's wisdom. He nodded to the short greeting offered, listening carefully as the male continued. As Stigmata asked of his intentions, the mild trepidation crept back into Sorin's mind. However, he showed none of this, maintaining a calm neutrality as he responded. "Most likely. I appreciate the kindness you and your pack have shown me, but I'm not really looking to settle in with anyone for awhile."
Messages In This Thread
spriggan - by Stigmata - January 01, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: spriggan - by Sorin - January 01, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: spriggan - by Stigmata - January 01, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: spriggan - by Sorin - January 01, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: spriggan - by Stigmata - January 01, 2019, 09:56 PM