Silver Creek Give us a smile, and go on your way
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Lilah could feel her pack sister's anxiety and quite frankly it set her on edge. She tried shying away a few times and was annoyed when Oryx stuck to her like glue. Luckily it didn't take too long to reach her den and she crawled inside, laying down and resting her chin on her paws. "You needn't be so anxious. Grayson likes to pretend I'm helpless and make everyone else think so. That's how this mess started" she said bitterly. She flattened her ears and sighed softly, wanting to cry but refusing to do so in front of this female. "When his father allowed me to be taken in as a pup back at Golden Ranch the female's immediately made a point of bullying me. The males sneered and tried perverted things saying the only way I would get a man is by... lifting my tail for them. Grayson....well he stopped it. Made it stop, protected me. I never really noticed that he used it as a way to get women to think he's some big strong hero. I fell for him, loved him, idolized him. And he ignored me. He never showed me any mind unless someone else was around and then it was all 'Oh silly Lilah. Come now, I'll protect you. I'll care for you.' a show for others. Then back to me being invisible." she never moved while speaking and stared blankly outside, not even caring if the woman was listening to her vent.

"I brought a woman here recently. Prialux. She's gorgeous, the prettiest female I've ever seen. I brought her to Grayson and he didn't even say a word to me, he just went right into flirting and charming the new woman. He does it to every woman he meets, he flirts and calls them beautiful... everyone except me. With me he's...exasperated and polite at most." her voice shook again and she pawed at the ground of her den. She hurt so badly inside, the crushing pain of being destroyed by a first love. "I confronted him on it. Said i have done nothing but love him and be his little charity case since we were kids but he hasn't the decency to treat me like any other woman. He doesn't care. I said i I was tired of being used and so he went cold and abandoned me outside the borders. Then this happened. Now he wants me hidden for the duration of my heat which means if he officially makes the pack i won't be a part of it and i won't get a husband and a family." she finished and stood up, moving as far back into her den as possible and curling up.
Messages In This Thread
Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Oryx - January 02, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Lilah Silverback - January 02, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Oryx - January 02, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Daivya - January 03, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Oryx - January 04, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Daivya - January 04, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Oryx - January 14, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: Give us a smile, and go on your way - by Daivya - January 14, 2019, 01:40 PM