Stavanger Bay It’s funny where you end up when you don’t pay attention.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
It seemed that just when she had stopped talking then another showed up, another member of this pack. Elixir greeted the other with a smile and a slight wag of her long chubby tail. The man seemed to be so wise, the way he stood had such power to it. The smile never left the wolfdog's face as she listened closely to the man's name and the name of his home. Ford of Stormrift... she thought with a slight nod to herself. It seemed fitting, the name of the man and the pack.

Ford, a strong name, for an obviously strong leader. her voice was a bit quieter, the thinking before speaking thing she had forgotten about. The wolfdog felt a bit embarrassed but tried not to show it as her cherry bombs lead back up to stare into the mans peculiar eyes, a silvery white one and one as black as night. I was exploring near here not too far... A barren land actually and when I left I ended up right here... she felt she owed him this explanation whether she did or not there it was.

I am looking for a home.. Winter isn't the best season to be alone. If you'll have me I am striving to be a therapist, botanist, and an astronomer. At least one of those is useful. Plus I've always wanted to live by the sea, it intrigues me. well... so much for a first impression. Elixir realized she was just rambling on and stopped before she got too ahead. The blackened woman chuckled randomly and then moved her paws in a slight nervous motion. She knew this wasn't her best moment, hopefully she could prove herself to the leader if he accepts her.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]