Arrow Lake for the only true Queen is the Night Queen
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
It was true, there seemed to be only positives from the deal to be, but it didn't mean that the intentions behind any of it were plainly altruistic. in fact, it was hard to believe they were, but Stigmata taking a hurt feeling from Damien's remark was a good sign. Damien himself would feel insulted should he find himself in the same position, but then again, he had never been the kind of wolf to offer selfless refuge, especially when the matter of free breeding rights were a part of the deal. His upbringing had made Damien believe and recognize the importance of young ones in a pack, and as an heir himself Damien simply couldn't believe that Stigmata would be so welcoming of pups other than his own or his inner circle for that matter, so trusting him to be a figure of protection for them was hard to achieve, especially when it meant that he would have to surrender to his command for however long they remained within his territory.

Though he did not direct his eyes at her Nyx's pleading gaze didn't go unnoticed. he could feel her pulse pressuring him to accept and he could feel his own desire to fill her belly with his pups pushing him to surrender, but Damien had never been the kind of wolf to give in easily. Nyx knew that he would only accept the best for her and their offspring, and welcoming them to the world under a stranger's command just because he seemed kind enough to offer special permissions nonetheless to a whole crew of strangers didn't seem like an ideal situation. He would settle for no less than full control over his own crew.

Not paranoid, my friend. Cautious. said Damien in condescending response. But since you too seem to be in need of our support I would like to make a counter offer, if you please... he said, yet took the liberty to keep speaking anyway. You see... We're not just another group of regular wolves. We are mercenaries, trained for assassination and infiltration. he stated proudly, and I intend to build an empire, he added without a shred of doubt in his voice. Seeing that we still lack the force to rightfully claim a territory of our own we will accept your offer to gather strength and plant our seed for the future... We will support your claim and reinforce your troops so you can set a strong foundation for your clan, and when we settle down on our own and take back what belongs to us Diaspora will remain a friend of our organization and will be granted special favors bare of payment. he said confidently. He knew they would be grand, they just needed time for his lineage to grow and become stable, and that was what Diaspora could provide for them, that term wasn't changing. but that was not good enough for Damien. But for however long we stay with your crew, you and I will be seen as equals. I will respect your territory and my wolves will work with yours. But we do not bow to you. Pride would perhaps be the death of Damien one day, but for as long as he lived he would defend his sovereignty against anything and everything. So what do you say? Do we have a deal?
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Nocturnal - January 03, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Midar - January 03, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Aries - January 04, 2019, 06:29 AM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Damien - January 06, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Mahler - January 09, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Damien - January 16, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Damien - January 16, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Midar - January 17, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Damien - January 17, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Thorn - January 17, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Ketzia - January 17, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: for the only true Queen is the Night Queen - by Mahler - January 19, 2019, 05:59 PM