Lost Creek Hollow Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me!
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Now body language, that Gannet got. His posture dropped instantly when the other wolf bristled, putting them more on a level and keeping his head low to show he wasn't a threat. There was no rank posturing in him - he never had. It ended so that he was almost crawling as well by the time he got there, whining encouragingly. I can help, maybe.

He had never heard that name, but he could picture the animal. It wasn't exactly subtle. He nodded, then slowly moved in.

He was going to start with the shoulder because if there was going to be a reaction, better to start there. If allowed, he would start to grasp and withdraw the barbs one at a time, carefully, alert for any sudden movement that might be Joss readying to take a snap.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 04, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 06, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Gannet - January 07, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 08, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 09, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 14, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 22, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 30, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - February 12, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Gannet - February 14, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - February 17, 2019, 01:41 PM