Lost Creek Hollow Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me!
53 Posts
Ooc —
For the two of them, their movements could have easily been described as a subtle dance, as Joss triggered movements in Gannet without even thinking about it. Every sinister look, every sharp turn of his muzzle seemed to be reciprocated with a softer, gentler motion in response, which let him know that he was being not only watched but read. Something about this unnerved Joss, but also set his mind at ease knowing that as soon as he made any sort of hostile movements, the pale stranger would back off. Either that, or he was simply mirroring Joss so that he could anticipate and strike first. The latter didn't seem likely, so Joss flattened himself against the ground, his uninjured shoulder pressed against the trunk of a tree as he watched Gannet close in, aiming for the quills on his shoulder. Always testing the waters, Joss flinched a few times first- just making sure that he still had the freedom to move away if he wanted to. 

He held still long enough for the first quill to come out, provoking a loud, high pitched yelp from the thin male who pressed himself even closer to the tree. He continued to glare daggers at Gannet, growling softly, but he tried to keep himself quiet, and act a bit more tough. "Hurts." He snorted softly, pouting as he watched Gannet, finding it easier to stare Gannet fdown as he plucked the quills out, rather than looking away.
Messages In This Thread
Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 04, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 06, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 08, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 09, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 14, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 22, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - January 30, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - February 12, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Gannet - February 14, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: Sir, you have no call to get snippy with me! - by Joss - February 17, 2019, 01:41 PM