Totoka River if given a knife and a hand in which to hold it, the mind would eventually eat itself
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Embry was a patient guy. He didn't rise to anger quickly, and when he did, it was by dint of being piqued. Standing there, with the wind and the river providing the only movement amidst his eerily statuesque body, he found that this wolf was bothering him. And he simply would not stand for it. What was he, anyway, if he could not teach this boy a lesson or two about manners and respect? It was one thing to be rude, and another to continue being so.

Himself, Embry was looking forward to a good tussle. He was always up to learning new positions and strategies, and he found that the more he fought, the easier his muscles took to a mind of their own. Plus, the river would provide ample opportunity to refine his aquatic combat capacities.

Without much more preamble than the bunching of his muscles in preparation for the motion, he made a leap into the swift current.
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
RE: if given a knife and a hand in which to hold it, the mind would eventually eat itself - by Embry - January 06, 2019, 09:49 PM