Totoka River if given a knife and a hand in which to hold it, the mind would eventually eat itself
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
The ocean was still fresh on Embry's mind, and the passion instilled for his new home was not easy to quench. The more he dwelled upon the notion, the more he felt a surge of pride. This energy fed upon his protective nature, overbearing as it might be at this moment. One of the things he had learned along the shore was to never hesitate; not even so much as a hair's breadth. If you weren't certain with your decision, you simply waited. 

Embry was surprised by the youth's defensive aptitude, having counted him to be more of the contrary sort. Somewhat humbled by the sight, Embry didn't completely unleash the wrath of his fangs. He would at least make this worth while and drag it out. 

The river tugged at his fur as he moved, straining his muscles with the effort of resistance. As soon as he neared, he stretched out his arms and pushed through the weight of the water; making to tackle the boy with his large paws spread wide.
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
RE: if given a knife and a hand in which to hold it, the mind would eventually eat itself - by Embry - January 07, 2019, 06:33 PM