Swiftcurrent Creek Turning myself into a toothbrush
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
It's not like her own year hadn't been hard. Her friends was gone, one of her children was gone, and she broke a rule she never wanted to break in the first place. But optimism was the only thing keeping her going at this point. It always had been. When she was stranded at the coast as a child, being kind to others got her kindness in return. Taking in other wolves' feelings was her biggest strength, but it did put logic on the sideline. She couldn't just love herself out of every situation.

She frowned harder and her pretty face squished together. I'm just really... Dumb. She answered, knowing it probably wasn't an answer he was waiting for. But it was the truth. No, there wasn't a guarantee Kubo was safe. No, not everyone was kind. No, true love didn't exist. And no, life had no great plan for her or anyone else which would ultimately explain why everyone left - But Chusi believed all of it. But this wasn't about her. Constantine needed comfort, she could tell, so she went to sit near him and silently invited him to do the same. I understand that doesn't work for everybody though... She continued.

'makes more sense ta feel low every now 'n then. She wasn't about to minimize his pain and struggles. All feelings were a big deal to her.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Turning myself into a toothbrush - by Chusi - January 06, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: Turning myself into a toothbrush - by Constantine - January 11, 2019, 09:22 PM
RE: Turning myself into a toothbrush - by Chusi - January 12, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Turning myself into a toothbrush - by Constantine - January 20, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Turning myself into a toothbrush - by Chusi - January 20, 2019, 02:32 PM