King Elk Forest that is so not my motto.
97 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Owen realized he had been chattering a fair bit aloud, as well as in freaking ptero to somewolf who couldn't even understand it, and felt his ears growing a little heated with embarrassment. He waggled his own tail in response though—she'd said she liked how super-talky he was, after all, right?—even as he said, Uuu-uuuhhhh... yeah, I guess I do...sometimes. Owen noticed his feet trying to shuffle themselves about a bit and sternly mentally told them to stop. Even if they weren't trying to speak foreign languages in front of Poe, this time. I've liked talking with you too. I mean, not everyone actually listens when I try, so...

Owen hesitated a little again, then nodded with a new spark of enthusiasm. Poe was a lot pleasanter to spend time with than his sisters, perhaps in part because she was new and interesting, but probably also because she was, well, politer than to try chewing on him or shoving him into the pond. He found to his surprise that he was actually looking forward to her visiting the packlands at some point. Good luck with your hunting, then. And lemme know what you find! And remember—Raven's the one you prolly wanna talk to, if ya don't see me to point you toward her anyhow. 'Kay? Owen paused uncertainly once more, trying to run back over the directions he'd tried to give, and doubting them increasingly much—not least because he was already having some trouble remembering exactly what he'd told the girl. The sidelong dubious look he gave her was more a result of his own doubts about his own aptitudes than anything she had done...but then again, Owen would leave both footprints and a scent trail, and supposed that Poe could always follow those. He was starting to get a bit hungry himself anyhow. But he really wasn't sure there was much of anything good to eat around here...another sign it was time to depart, even as he hoped Poe would have better luck than he rather feared she might hereabouts. Owen gave her a more decisive friendly nod. With a final, freshly hopeful,  Seeya 'round the Plateau, then! he turned for home as he waved his tail behind in casual farewell.
Messages In This Thread
that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 06, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 11, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 11, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 13, 2019, 05:30 AM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 13, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 15, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 17, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 19, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 20, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Owen - January 23, 2019, 02:26 AM
RE: that is so not my motto. - by Mariposa - January 25, 2019, 06:25 PM