Sea Lion Shores As the saying goes, new year and new me.
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
Since Moorhen was somewhat preoccupied with her questions, now, hunger had mostly fled her mind. Still, she did not refute Eel's words and turned at once to survey the shoreline, looking for a creature that would be easy enough to take down but still a nice enough gift that Moorhen could interrogate the stranger in exchange.

"It," she suggested, pointing out a pup of middling thickness at the edges of the group. It was with its mother, but Moorhen imagined they could sneak in and drag it away without the ungainly creature being able to land a hit. Without waiting for an answer, Moorhen sprinted toward the pair and grabbed the back flipper of the innocent child, yanking it back several feet before its harridan of a mother was suddenly surging toward her. "Grab!" she called to Eel, dancing back several steps to draw the mother away from her young.
Messages In This Thread
As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 08, 2019, 01:38 AM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 09, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 09, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 09, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 10, 2019, 03:16 AM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 11, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 13, 2019, 06:24 PM