Stone Circle tell everybody i'm on my way
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai himself didn't really realise that all eyes were focussed on him and his leg when he stepped towards his mother. He'd gotten used to wolves judging him for his missing leg, but Nikai cared little for it and, in present company, there were more important things to focus on anyway. Nikai was glad that Valette had missed him too, and he ignored whatever was going on with Alya and the woman that'd initially greeted them, for now.

The excitement was infectious as Greyback congratulated them and Valette seemed happy enough, too, and even happier to hear that they were staying. Like Nikai had expected they were both welcome, and he looked back at Alya with a single quirked eyebrow, giving her a look that read 'I told you so'. Valette hadn't changed a bit; she was still the sweetest motherly leader of the pack he'd left behind. The only one missing from the party now was Steph.

Nikai looked at Vespera as Valette introduced them to one another. Nice to meet you, he said with a friendly voice, hoping to bridge whatever animosity might still live between them. He noticed the pointed look she have his leg and looked back to Valette as she went on to explain about her latest litter. By Stark, he presumed. Nikai swallowed as Keoni was mentioned, a frown briefly finding its way to his face as he thought of his deceased sister. But he didn't want to put a damper on the mood, considering Valette had also shared the news of the newest litter.

I can't wait to meet them, Nikai said eagerly. They're Stark's..? Valette hadn't mentioned Stark in the equation, but then, they'd already been mates when Nikai had left, so maybe that was why she hadn't. Nikai assumed Stark was still around, at least, since he and Valette had seemed so happy when Nikai had left them last year. Is Clary around? Nikai wondered, unsure from Valette's description whether or not she had stayed or just stopped by.

I'd love something to eat, Nikai agreed with Alya. The route they had taken had been heavy, true, and next time maybe they should see if they could pick a different one.
Messages In This Thread
tell everybody i'm on my way - by Nikai - January 08, 2019, 07:05 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Vespera - January 08, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Alya - January 08, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Nikai - January 09, 2019, 03:07 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by RIP Valette - January 09, 2019, 07:54 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Vespera - January 09, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Alya - January 09, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Greyback - January 09, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Nikai - January 10, 2019, 07:27 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by RIP Valette - January 10, 2019, 02:12 PM