Cedar Sweep somehow invested
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
All Welcome 
Cadeau was beginning to feel the cold take hold of her bones, the ground covered in snow that meshed between her toes and chilled her paw pads. She'd never experienced the wilderness like she was now, not that she hadn't faced strife and misery whilst living out on the streets. At least back then she still had her mother Maela and a warm place to curl up in the night when the weather became too much for her. She shook away the familiar thoughts of home, the place she could never return to. Her eyes lowered to the floor as she walk, taking in her large paws and blunt claws. She felt her stomach groan, reminding the halfling she hadn't had a decent meal in some days. She didn't risk hunting, knowing that she could run into others demanding her skin for possibly trespassing. She was only a wanderer passing by, Cadeau didn't desire to attract attention to her being. So if she found scraps of a kill that was what she would gnaw upon, it also eased some guilt that killing brought upon her when she hunt. Cadeau didn't do it for sport but regardless of the fact killing always left a uncomfortabe pit in her gut. Shivering as the wind stroked her fur to the very core, Cadeau knew this open land with its few trees could provide much shelter. I gotta find a place to bunker down for a bit... I don't want to freeze to death out here. I can deal with being hungry but not this! Cadeau quickened her pace, hoping the movement would help warm her cold body.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
somehow invested - by Revui (Ghost) - January 08, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: somehow invested - by Cadeau - January 14, 2019, 02:21 AM
RE: somehow invested - by Revui (Ghost) - January 15, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: somehow invested - by Cadeau - January 15, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: somehow invested - by Revui (Ghost) - January 16, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: somehow invested - by Cadeau - January 16, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: somehow invested - by Revui (Ghost) - January 22, 2019, 04:07 PM