Ravensblood Forest your key won’t shine like this
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy smiled when Wintersbane played along, blinking as though bashful when he complimented her. Oh don't flatter me, please, she teased, batting her long lashes at him in a girlish manner. And then back to her usual stance, a low chuckle and a jaunty shake of her limbs. She grinned, Do it. I promise, scouts honor, she said, raising a paw in oath.

Her smirk broke into a few soft giggles, she did love messing with Wintersbane. A somehow now he felt more loose, less serious and straight. He was always fun, but now he was fully flinging himself into her humor, and she was throughly enjoying herself. Upon being called, smart-ass, Saucy's eyes widened. Aww! While some would be offended, Saucy took this as a compliment. It meant that her attempts at being said smartass were working.

The way he spoke of Blackfeather woods led her to believe that they were part of the past. She scraped a paw along the ground, You still doing assassin shit for them? she said.
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
Messages In This Thread
your key won’t shine like this - by Saucy - January 09, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by RIP Wintersbane - January 12, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by Saucy - January 12, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by RIP Wintersbane - January 20, 2019, 04:50 AM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by Saucy - January 20, 2019, 06:56 AM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by RIP Wintersbane - January 20, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by Saucy - January 21, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by RIP Wintersbane - February 03, 2019, 06:58 AM