Bearclaw Valley people passing through me, yes they do
Jalapeño
470 Posts
Ooc —
Nunataq had settled in her new home so well that she rarely travelled west-ward to revisit her old residence at Bearclaw valley. Only, when she set out to call Arlette out for some adventures, but there were easier places to access Easthollow, where her friend lived.

But sometimes her scavenging or hunting missions took place in the vicinity of the familiar area and she would venture inside to see, if everything had remained the way it had been, when they had left. Last time had been particularly lucky, because she had found an old cache and had feasted on it's rotten/frozen/mumified contents. Stomach-ache and diarrhea that had followed afterwards, had already been conveniently forgotten, when Nuna decided to try out her luck this time.

However, instead of finding something dead and edible, she found something living and wolf-like. A stranger! And, while she did not live here anymore, she still considered this place as hers, when she was here. Therefore she alerted the dark-pelted wolf with a bark and approached her with a suspicious look in her eyes, as if she being the owner of the apple garden, had caught the thief, who was stealing them.
Messages In This Thread
people passing through me, yes they do - by Astara - January 12, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: people passing through me, yes they do - by Nunataq - January 14, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: people passing through me, yes they do - by Astara - January 19, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: people passing through me, yes they do - by Nunataq - January 19, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: people passing through me, yes they do - by Astara - January 19, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: people passing through me, yes they do - by Nunataq - January 20, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: people passing through me, yes they do - by Astara - January 25, 2019, 10:00 AM
RE: people passing through me, yes they do - by Nunataq - January 26, 2019, 07:18 AM
RE: people passing through me, yes they do - by Astara - January 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: people passing through me, yes they do - by Nunataq - February 02, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: people passing through me, yes they do - by Astara - February 04, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: people passing through me, yes they do - by Nunataq - February 10, 2019, 07:12 AM
RE: people passing through me, yes they do - by Astara - February 17, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: people passing through me, yes they do - by Nunataq - February 20, 2019, 02:56 PM