Stone Circle In which titles are overrated so have a RP
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
All Welcome 
The young bitch couldn't help but tense her muscles up when the scent of wolf grew ever stronger. Cadeau's ears pulled back, turning when she heard a voice call out to her. It sounded friendly enough, she decided to remain cautious, not wanting to trust just anyone because they appeared to not want to harm her. She'd never seen a wolf that wasn't her father and so she let her eyes skim the male over, trying to hide her curiousity despite it being tinged in fear and caution. "...Hello," Cadeau said, swallowing the lump in her throat. She didn't turn her back on him, not wanting to risk being jumped in a surprise attack. "I am just passing through." She made sure to keep her voice calm and firm. Cadeau wasn't here to cause trouble.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 14, 2019, 01:57 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by King - January 14, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 14, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by King - January 14, 2019, 02:56 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 14, 2019, 03:16 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by King - January 16, 2019, 01:51 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 16, 2019, 02:13 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by King - January 17, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 18, 2019, 09:58 PM