Stone Circle In which titles are overrated so have a RP
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Is he going to follow me like a gosling? Cadeau thought, feeling her stomach clench in discomfort at having a shadow the entire way out. She gave him a careful look, biting back the urge to ask him to not trail alongside her. However she had a hunch that would seem suspicous, even if in truth she had no reason to be so. She was just traveling. At his question, she looked away and shook her head. The less others knew about her the better. "I'm just going where the wind takes me," she said in a cool voice.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 14, 2019, 01:57 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by King - January 14, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 14, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by King - January 14, 2019, 02:56 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 14, 2019, 03:16 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by King - January 16, 2019, 01:51 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 16, 2019, 02:13 AM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by King - January 17, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: In which titles are overrated so have a RP - by Cadeau - January 18, 2019, 09:58 PM