Swiftcurrent Creek Dirty water, poison rain
☆ Demoness ☆
52 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
The wolf glanced behind him, and Dianne's crystalline gaze followed curiously. However, she saw nothing of interest, so her attention returned to him. This man seemed to be a higher-up but not a leader himself. Hopefully, a leader would arrive soon. He began listing off basic information about the pack, and the silver sylph listened closely despite her mask of indifference. The name was simple enough, and she tucked it away in her mind. Stability was good. She had no idea how to fish, but this would be a good opportunity to learn. Her current terrestrial hunting knowledge should still be of use.

To his question, she shrugged. As long as there's nothing of cultural significance I should know about, that should suffice, thank you, Was her answer. I would like to join your ranks. My name is Dianne. I'm a hunter, though I'm not familiar with fishing, but I can learn. Dianne spoke with collected pride, articulating each word. She left it at that, waiting to hear what his thoughts were. She didn't imagine it'd be terribly difficult to get accepted into this pack with how simple it sounded.
Don't make me your enemy.

Dianne can be incredibly rude & insensitive.
Her thoughts & actions do not reflect my own.
Messages In This Thread
Dirty water, poison rain - by Dianne - January 14, 2019, 10:58 AM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Soltero - January 14, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Dianne - January 14, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Soltero - January 18, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Dianne - January 18, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Soltero - January 25, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: Dirty water, poison rain - by Constantine - February 03, 2019, 10:16 PM