Hoshor Plains Reap, and feel at Home.
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

He, for once, hadn’t seen her first. Instead whoever this was hadn’t seen him either, as the nightmarish monster turned a heavy head directly where she had summoned him. He, now, had a new directive.

To find her.

Making deliberate his steps in her direction, he hadn’t responded back to the cream tattered thing of a wolf as he took in the appearance even more than he initially had. 

She was completely ailed, as the youth was blind. Completely disabled, Moath wondered how she had lived this long for her to have no sight. It was curious enough for him to sheath his murderous intent for now. She had actually perplexed him.

He made his way closer to her, unabashed by the potential threat of him potentially being attacked. Personal space was nonexistent to him, as his filters had been voided by his mental instability- she wasn’t the only one with a disability. The man has almost a childlike mind of not understanding, while trapped in the body of a monster. He did understand how to kill things and how to kill them well, but he neither knew why he did it, nor what it benefited him with. 

But being so close to her, he could smell the various places she had been, and could see she was curious of him too. He sat before her, completely still, and didn’t lash out should she sniff him.

And in silence, he waited.

Messages In This Thread
Reap, and feel at Home. - by Moath - January 14, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Reap, and feel at Home. - by Lucia De Las Arenas - January 15, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: Reap, and feel at Home. - by Moath - January 15, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Reap, and feel at Home. - by Lucia De Las Arenas - January 17, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Reap, and feel at Home. - by Moath - January 19, 2019, 11:11 AM