Heron Lake Plateau Where the red fern grows
89 Posts
Ooc — belle
hopefully we can have a longer thread sometime with less disappearances on my end <3 i appreciate your patience.

"Ryyyyeee," he repeated, drawling it out from his tongue as he attempted to note it down in his memory; if there was one thing Cinder really, really wasn't good at, it was remembering things. He had a habit of just completely forgetting what he said or was told barely a few moments after it had fallen into the air - luckily, names were a little better, because he could match the name to the face, and he'd remember it every time their features popped into his line of sight. "I'm Cinder. Cinder Blackthorn, but some call me Rabbit." In actual fact, his name was Dearthár, but nobody really called him that. 

"X? Oh!" He felt the excitement tingle in his paws, and shuffled them in the snow. "X is Towhee's bird-friend. He's really cool! He's like her spy, except he doesn't really sneak. You know I haven't really been that close to X, but that makes it more fun! I've seen him... but he's mysterious. If I went over and tried to start talking to him, it would take away some of the mystery." A wild grin spread out across his face, but before he could say anything more an amazing, super-duper-awesome idea shot like an arrow through his skull. 

"OHOH!" The youth exclaimed, almost tripping over his own feet. "There's a really cool waterfall I discovered with a friend, do you want to see it?" Unluckily for Rye, Cinder left no time to reply before beginning to bound off into the distance, eager for the man to follow. If he didn't end up trekking after the boy, it was pretty certain that it might even go unnoticed.
for you,
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do
Messages In This Thread
Where the red fern grows - by Rye - January 14, 2019, 07:54 PM
RE: Where the red fern grows - by Cinder - January 15, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: Where the red fern grows - by Rye - January 15, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: Where the red fern grows - by Cinder - January 16, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: Where the red fern grows - by Rye - January 17, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Where the red fern grows - by Cinder - March 12, 2019, 01:22 PM