Overture Downs Cheap hotels have their own charm
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
To her question, he shrugged. I lost consciousness after he dealt the blow. He almost did me in, Was all he could say about that. Treason mentioned how she was in a leading position now, which wasn't too surprising considering her high position before. Something happened to the alphas? Corvus asked in turn, wanting to know what caused her to acquire the position.

She then commented with uncertainty that he'd moved, and he nodded. I did. The plateau pack disbanded. I'm now in Diaspora, residing in the Sunspires. He was prideful to be part of this pack. It felt more like home than the plateau pack, despite how attached to the latter he'd become. Not only that, but it felt more held together, more solid. Liri and Kavik made several decisions he found questionable at the time, and now he recognized them as foolish. Not that he looked down on the pair, but Stigmata was a logical beast that didn't let emotion interfere with his decisions, and Corvus found that to make him a superior leader.

If Lost Creek Hollow is interested in allies, I could relay that to my leaders, He tacked on, figuring it couldn't hurt to offer. He may as well while he was there and speaking to a now-leader of the pack.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Corvus - January 15, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Arbiter - January 15, 2019, 10:26 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Corvus - January 16, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Arbiter - January 17, 2019, 01:24 AM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Corvus - January 17, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Arbiter - January 17, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Corvus - January 18, 2019, 08:50 AM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Arbiter - January 19, 2019, 02:06 AM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Corvus - January 19, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: Cheap hotels have their own charm - by Arbiter - January 19, 2019, 04:37 PM