Sun Mote Copse forgetting you in the cabaret
330 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He didn't know if he was lucky or what, but the woman he trailed turned out to be the exact wolf he needed to find. Weird how that happens (almost like it was meant to be). His mind went back to the conversation with Wildfire about fate just as the woman introduced herself, and after that he focused upon her. Did he want to follow through with the plan and throw the pheasant right at her? Not really. It wouldn't hurt to be more civil. He dropped the bird in the dirt by his paws and, licking the dry sensation of feathers off his snout, proceeded with his instructions.

I've been lookin' for you actually, which didn't sound weird or creepy in his mind but somehow, once spoken, was bothersome. He quickly followed it up: My name is Tulimaq, I've been living in the area for a while and happened to cross Wildfire's path recently, and stuck around. But, my point — the dumb possibly-poisoned bird, which he shoved lightly towards her. Its flaccid neck flopped about with a few clicks of broken vertebrae. —I popped by the Redhawks and a woman asked I bring this to you. Said she was sorry for something. But the reasons weren't his business. He was content to be the messenger and to have completed a task, though.
Messages In This Thread
forgetting you in the cabaret - by Tulimaq - January 15, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: forgetting you in the cabaret - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 05:53 PM
RE: forgetting you in the cabaret - by Tulimaq - January 16, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: forgetting you in the cabaret - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: forgetting you in the cabaret - by Tulimaq - January 16, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: forgetting you in the cabaret - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: forgetting you in the cabaret - by Tulimaq - January 16, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: forgetting you in the cabaret - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: forgetting you in the cabaret - by Tulimaq - January 16, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: forgetting you in the cabaret - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: forgetting you in the cabaret - by Tulimaq - January 17, 2019, 05:03 AM