Stavanger Bay hurt, i can't shake
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
how could I pass it up? :D

Embry gave the girl ample time to relax, watching in his peripherals as her posture pricked and then, as a ship upon a wave, settled. He slipped his viridescent gaze upwards; trained them on the dappled bridge of the she's snout. His eyes echoed a fraternal light.

He was pleased that yet another packmate was good-natured enough to feel comfortable with his odd - and, sometimes, spontaneous - introductions. 

"Are you kiddin' me?" He chuckled, lowering himself carefully to further inspect the creature. "The ocean rarely gives us its treasures. But when it does, I know that there is a purpose. It is always teaching us." Only the world was aware of the irony in this statement, for soon a magnificent beast would be upon that very shoreline.

Embry cast a sideways glance at Dalia; shrugging. "Who knows? Perhaps it is trying to point something out... Maybe you'll be a starfish someday." And he snickered, though there was something of a sober tune in what he said, and he soon cast his curious gaze back upon the maritime dweller. 

"What have you learned about it so far? Anything interesting?" 
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
hurt, i can't shake - by Dalia - January 15, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: hurt, i can't shake - by Embry - January 15, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: hurt, i can't shake - by Dalia - January 18, 2019, 11:58 AM
RE: hurt, i can't shake - by Embry - January 18, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: hurt, i can't shake - by Dalia - February 25, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: hurt, i can't shake - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 12:34 AM
RE: hurt, i can't shake - by Dalia - March 15, 2019, 10:55 AM