The Sunspire Allow me to fulfill my duty
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

The minx was flooded with the special prowess she had survived on for so many moons of this simple task, to know where animals lived, how they lived, and where they freely fled their homes upon need. Both predator and prey alike, Zafina knew it all, and the harbor of such knowledge was a generous gift as a Goddess, indeed. Yet utilyzing it was a trick that she hadn't been too masterful at, as she was still attemtping to understand the mechanics of being a mortal, let alone a lupine. Thus the paradox continued. 

She crept with clarity on the sea of cold white, garnet gems reflecting the hardened hump that sat just afront her - glorious dark ridged auds remained on the small mound as she surrounded her potential meal. Remaining excruciatingly careful to not break the before her, she crept closer until a sound stalled her form on a dime. She became a picture-perfect poise of patience as the flutter within the bulge natched her ear's fullest attention. The pupils in the heart of the garnets contracted as the light zoned directly to her, and they nearly grew alight in their own luminescence. 
Her thighs tenses under lavish fur, lean limbs contorting what muscles she had built up over her time on this plane, turning the beauty into a calulating killer within a matter of seconds. With that, a slight crouch over where she had previously stayed stoic, and with the impulse of a gunshot, the svelt body leapt upward, and came swishing down in a silent arc like a precise arrow. Forelimbs held before her, dark mottled fur swimming around her as though she swam in midair, everything jolted to an abrupt halt as the trekk had come to an end.

The snow had muffled the silent snap of thin and hollow bone, the white swimming down an open and gulping gullet swelling with bone shards and blood. No cheeps or shrill calls could scream for bring help or warn others of this murderess...

It was done.

Picking up the speckled white and grey partridge, she held the future meal in gentle jaws as she too swung herself around proudly. Dropping the bird before the pair of them, a joy settled in her hear, eviscerating her usually calm demeanor with a type of rare glee. 

"Just a partridge," she smiled at him. "But it will do fine."

But every sky will build my throne.

Messages In This Thread
Allow me to fulfill my duty - by Corvus - January 16, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: Allow me to fulfill my duty - by Zafina - January 19, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Allow me to fulfill my duty - by Corvus - January 19, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Allow me to fulfill my duty - by Zafina - January 27, 2019, 05:32 PM