Raven's Watch I swear to God my luck can't be worse
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
All Welcome 
Anyone can join. Gonna try to make this a bird hunting thread

After Aviana's passing he had fallen into a sadness. It took a few days to shake it off but he had realised that this time he couldn't wallow. He had to make sure Faye was okay, that she had folks to keep an eye on her and make sure she rose above the sadness too. So he started to do things to bring himself out of his funk and one of those things was hunting. He hadn't exercised that muscle in a while and he particularly missed Hunting birds. He wasn't sure where to find any around here but he wandered out of Elysium's borders and began to follow a stream that widened the further he got. 

He still didn't see any birds but unfortunately they saw him. As the hill turned into a steeper slope, loud caws startled him and the air was filled with the sound of wings. He looked up just in time to see talons slashing downward and ducked his head just in time for the sharp claws to slice over his eye. He yelped and snapped at the air but he was surrounded. The ravens flocked around him, swooping and diving. He did all he could to try and ward them off, snarling and jumping and snapping at them. He had no idea they were roosting and a pair of Ravens had laid eggs early in the season. The talons raked his ears and head and he yelped again, tucking his tail and trying to get away.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Sunny - January 17, 2019, 12:20 AM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Moor - January 17, 2019, 01:18 AM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Sunny - January 17, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Moor - January 17, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Sunny - January 17, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Moor - January 17, 2019, 08:33 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Sunny - January 18, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Moor - January 24, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Sunny - January 25, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Moor - February 16, 2019, 02:53 AM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Sunny - February 18, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Moor - March 04, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Sunny - March 06, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Moor - March 16, 2019, 09:45 PM